Welcome to the official website of Ernie Hines and Colorful Music Baby Blue Records, Inc.
As artist and president of Colorful Music/Baby Blue Records, Inc., I have an earnest desire to become, like Paul (1 Cor. 9:22b), “all things to everyone by all possible means”; so that through my music and my messages as a songwriter, and my lifestyle as a Christian, many more might come to accept God’s saving grace through Jesus Christ.
Songs a-Plenty and Demos too
- For A&R Producers – Records Labels
- Artists & Publishers? Call us, we will let you hear them or you send a file.
A BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.) writer and publisher since 1968, Ernie has been a visitor on Music Row, the BMI Headquarters in Nashville, and attended the writer’s workshops held yearly and conducted by noted songwriter/author, Jason Blume “6 Steps to Songwriting Success,” who used Ernie’s demo song and lyrics (at the roundtable group of 12) as an example of how to construct a song; the hook, melody, middle, and the ending; so important in a well written song!
Colorful Music (BMI)
Baby Blue Records
My passion is to:
- Use whatever gift and talents I have received to serve others.
- Be salt and light to the unbeliever’s heart and eyes.
- Be a source of strength to the weak, down-trodden and forsaken.
- Speak out and work on behalf of orphans, widows, and the homeless.
- Always be there to build-up and encourage my brothers and sisters in the faith.
- Lead the little children along the narrow paths of holy righteousness.
- Share the word of God and the love of Jesus to a world in darkness.